We are here to help if:
You have concerns about your child/young person, with any of the following:
· Sensory issues (e.g. sensitive to bright lights, strong smells, loud noises etc.)
· Social anxiety including having difficulty making or keeping friends
· Problems at school with concentration, organisational skills
· Meltdowns or distressed behaviour
You may be at the beginning of your journey, have already been referred for an initial assessment, or received a diagnosis.
Please note – You do not need a diagnosis to access our services
We may not have all the answers, but we will try our best to help, or signpost you to someone that can.
There are a variety of ways in which we provide help, many of which are free:-
All of our team are parents of neurodivergent children (Autistic, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, anxiety, OCD, etc.) and have themselves been through a variety of challenges. They are all able to lend a sympathetic and non-judgemental ear and share some valuable information and experience, you are not alone.
· ‘Friendly and welcoming, lots of good information’
· ‘It was a small group and I felt it was very personal. I like being able to speak with and listen to parents who had similar experiences.’
· ‘I attended (the relaxation walk) today and was really glad I did. I liked how relaxed it was, no pressure to talk but lots of understanding when I did.’